Musician, Composer, Audio Engineer, Educator
- Friday, August 30, 8pm – “I Am The One Who Rocks: A Breaking Bad Concert” featuring Apolla – The Three Clubs – 1123 Vine St., Los Angeles – 21+ only, 2 drink minimum
- Saturday, August 31, 8pm – “I Am The One Who Rocks: A Breaking Bad Concert” featuring Apolla – The Three Clubs – 1123 Vine St., Los Angeles – 21+ only, 2 drink minimum
- Thursday, September 5, 12pm – The 19th Annual San Diego Toy Piano Festival – University of California San Diego Geisel Library, Seuss Room – 9500 Gilman Drive, La Jolla – (Original composition to be presented, will not be performing)
- Sunday, September 15th, 2:30pm – The 19th Annual San Diego Toy Piano Festival – San Diego Central Library – 330 Park Blvd, San Diego – (Original composition to be presented, will not be performing)
- Sunday, September 15th, 4pm – Samara Rice Graduate Recital – California State University Long Beach Bob Cole Conservatory – 6200 E Atherton St., Long Beach
CALIFORNIA WILDFIRES is the new musical inferno raging out of control in Southern California. Each millisecond, this 10-piece roaring blaze combusts enough hard rock, funk, and theatrics to produce an incandescent glow bright enough to light a thousand paths, a thousand hearts, and a thousand parties. While some bask in the warmth, others dance with the flames, kick up those embers, or roast their sonic marshmallows with sheer delight. A majestic horn section soaring atop a thunderous rhythm section navigate the treacherous musical topography that some have described as “The Foo Fighters meets Parliament Funkadelic.” Please use extreme caution, as listening to even just one California Wildfires song is likely to singe your eyebrows and move your feet.
From one of the creative minds behind “Cruel Intentions: The 90s Musical” and the hip-hop tour de force VENMC, “I Am The One Who Rocks: A Breaking Bad Concert“- based on the critically acclaimed TV show and pop culture phenomenon- is an original song cycle inspired by the show’s final season. Set in the American southwest, Walter White, now kingpin of the southwestern meth trade, is cornered on all sides: by his DEA brother-in-law, his former partner Jesse, his family’s knowledge of his true identity, the gang after his money, and his cancer, now back out of remission.
Featuring all original music by Zach Spound and VENMC and performed by their band, Apolla, this raucous theatre-turned-concert event will make you want to dance, cry, and binge the entire series all over again.
Then stay tuned after the show for an encore featuring Apolla’s greatest hits!
The Band: Brendan Healy, Alex Segal, Zach Spound, VENMC
Featuring Betsy Stewart as Skyler White!
The Three Clubs
1123 Vine St, Los Angeles, 90038
2 drink minimum
Fri. Aug. 30, 2019, 8pm
Sat. Aug. 31, 2019, 8pm
Swamp Donkey The Moosical is a new live musical puppet show with themes and characters the whole family can enjoy!
The story is of a young moose that grows up next to a donkey farm where she is treated like a second-class donkey. But when she goes on a journey of self-discovery where she meets a helpful beaver and encounters wolves and a bear, she exposes lessons of friendship, being oneself, and treating others kindly.